Dark circles, what a sheer mess for women of all age, especially they are quite common with corporate players. Their night stays and insomniac habits bring dark evidence beneath eyes and add years to the actual age.Dark circles are usually those dark patches indicating the poor supply of blood to the eyes. One usually acquires dark circles because of heredity, age, skin type, crying and worrying, the white collared job in front of a computer, insomnia, etc. The trend of dark circles has become common both with men and women, one thing is for sure that its not at all welcomed by any of them.One good news will surely revive you, it’s neither permanent, nor severe but you don’t just let them be, they can, however, take an ugly turn. Use the following quick fixes from the vicinity of your kitchen and naturally heal the patches.Some of the natural ways to get rid of dark circles.
Almond oil works great on skin and eyes. Eye circles can be controlled able if use almond oil on the regular basis. Even vitamin E oil works well on dark circles.
How to apply almond oil?
- Before sleeping, apply almond oil over the circles and gently massage it.
- Leave it till morning.
- Wash almond oil with cold water.
- Follow this until your circles disappear.
Cucumbers have an astringent property which fixes those eyes naturally. They also help in refreshing and soothing effect.
How to apply cucumber?
- Cut a piece of cucumber into slices.
- Refrigerate them for 30 mins.
- Put those slices on eyes for 10 minutes.
- Wash the area of eyes with cold water.
Potato can be used as a bleaching agent which helps lighten the dark circles and puffiness.
How to apply?
- Extract the juice from raw potatoes. Soak a ball made up of cotton and place them over your dark circles.
- Allow potato water to dry.
- Rinse your eyes with water.
- You can cut slices out of potato, and place them on your closed eyes for 10-15 minutes.
It is well known that rose water is considered as the best product for skin related problems. It helps in rejuvenation and soothing effect on eyes. It also works great as a skin toner.
How to apply rose water?
- Make small balls from cotton and pour them in rose water for few minutes.
- Put those balls in your closed eyes.
- Leave them for 10 minutes.
- Follow this remedy for few months to have better results.